What do YOU want to see?

Discussion in 'Suggestions Section' started by Blankeh, Oct 2, 2014.
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. Blankeh

Blankeh FoCo ArmA Management

Same as last time, thread went to shit. Suggestions to be posted here, anything off topic or not a suggestion or even contributing to the suggestion will be removed & users warned accordingly.

Current Suggestions

Towing/Heli Lift
    Podagorsk Map.
    Buyable Locks (Added)
    "Ikea" truck mission.
    Possible donation addition. (Being looked into as I type this)
    AI bases that can be raided by players.​

Last edited: Oct 2, 2014
  2. Stefan

Stefan Member

Lockboxes are still to be added by Smithy as mentioned in the previous post. Those'll be coming along with the buyable locks!

3. Blankeh

Blankeh FoCo ArmA Management

AI bases that can be raided by players added.

4. Stefan

Stefan Member

If we're really going for a new map, between Podagorsk and Namalsk, I'd rather go for Podagorsk.

5. Charles Rabbit

Charles Rabbit New Member

Claim the server in Gametracker. Also make sure listed correctly. The server is showing up under the Arma II server list, and not a Dayz Mod server list.
    It appears the server isn't appearing as a Dayz Server. This might be why people are having trouble joining. Also make sure the server's Query Port and Join Port are correctly configured. :)

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    *The second image is for visual example purposes.

Last edited: Oct 3, 2014
  6. Stefan

Stefan Member

The server probably isn't showing up as a DayZ server because it's an Arma II/Arma II OA mod. If not, then I suppose making a Gametracker account would be good, although Smithy is the only one that can do that because it requires you to have access to the server's files.

7. Charles Rabbit

Charles Rabbit New Member

Check this out, if you search 'Dayz' under Gametracker's ARMA II server list. All of the servers have basically zero players. 10% of the server listed under this are Dayz servers. There are 300 ARMA II servers online under this listing. 30 of them are Dayz.
    https://www.gametracker.com/search/arma2/?query=Dayz#search

If you search 'Dayz'under the Gametracker's Dayz Mod server list. It is different. There are 1700 servers online under this listing.
    https://www.gametracker.com/search/dayzmod/?

30/1700=1%

99% of the Dayz Mod servers are listed under the Dayz Mod listing. 1% are listed under the Arma II server listing.

I'll update with any information I find that might help.

Last edited: Oct 3, 2014
  8. Zeth

Zeth New Member

What about mixing the newest DayZ mod update with Epoch? That is if it'll work(DayZ 1.8.2) I'm pretty sure in that update it fixes like how the zombies work and stuff like that. I'm not to updated on it, I just seen some stuff that stuck out as a pretty cool things added. Like Blood stain system(track players with their blood I guess) And weapon attachments, attach things like sights, silencers, idk.

9. Blair

Blair FoCo ArmA Management

The epoch developers need to update Epoch to the newest dayz version if that's the case, that's out of our hands.