Refund Request - Oscar

Discussion in 'Refunded' started by Oscar., Sep 1, 2014.
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Oscar.

Oscar. New Member

I logged off yesterday with my heli parked at Klen, then when I logged back in the server had rolled back to the point just after Blankeh helped me with my Jungle Camo problem and just before he helped me with my heli problem. It spawned me not at Klen but all the way at the Hero trader. Blankeh set my Humanity to 7500 when I lost my 5k due to changing skins because I didn't know it does that. So after the roll back I have the defualt skin instead of the Jungle Camo and back to my 5043 humanity. What also happened was that my plot pole rolled back so I have it back in my bag again.

What I lost: The best Little Bird (8 10 Oz, but I had problems getting the little bird) and my jungle Camo/Humanity back up to over 5k after the Reset of the skin.

I only have a screen shot of after I went to check my heli was at Klen, which it wasn't.. I still have the key as you can see. But Blankeh will hopefully remember being there before.

[​IMG]

2. LeRealSwizzlah

LeRealSwizzlah New Member

I saw a jungle camo character way down the mountain near a tree, I took him down but no character message was shown that whom died, I took 2 red keys and 1 was of the LB just East of the Klen trader. I figured something was wrong and was waiting for this to be posted actually. I can confirm all the gear that he's showing right now and he did have the 6 seater LB. He wasn't online at the time I killed him so I assume when he was given a skin, humanity or whatsoever it might of bugged him. I didn't saw a 30 meter plot though, only a finished wall is what you had on you on my screen. You weren't also in that skin on the screenshot but indeed the camo skin.

Sorry if I might of caused this problem slighty.

3. Blankeh

Blankeh FoCo ArmA Management

Blankeh handling, and confirming his gear.​

4. Blair

Blair FoCo ArmA Management

Archived.
    If you need any further help then feel free to post a new request.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.