Refund Request Guidelines

Discussion in 'Refund Section' started by Blair, Sep 2, 2014.
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Blair

Blair FoCo ArmA Management

[​IMG]
    Refund Request Guidelines

If you've lost any items due to a bug, hacker, or anything of that sort then you are to simply post a refund request with any and all evidence you have to having those items. Our team of staff will help you the best we can. However, without evidence then there isn't much we can do. If any administrators were online when you lost the items then say so in the post.

The title of your topic should be in the following format:
    Code:
    PlayerName [Vehicle/Money/Weapon/Item/Other]
    Example: Blair [Vehicle/Money]

The format used in the thread itself should be as followed:
    Code:
    [B]Ingame Name: [/B]TEXT GOES HERE
    [B]Player ID: [/B]TEXT GOES HERE
    [line]
    [/line]
    [B]Date & Time of Loss: [/B]TEXT GOES HERE
    [B]Online Staff Member: [/B]TEXT GOES HERE (Leave blank if none)
    [B]Item(s) Lost: [/B]TEXT GOES HERE
    [line]
    [/line]
    [B]In depth explanation of what happened: [/B]TEXT GOES HERE
    [B]Any evidence you have:[/B]TEXT GOES HERE[/SIZE][/FONT]
    Ingame Name: TEXT GOES HERE
    Player ID: TEXT GOES HERE

Date & Time of Loss: TEXT GOES HERE
    Online Staff Member: TEXT GOES HERE (Leave blank if none)
    Item(s) Lost: TEXT GOES HERE

In depth explanation of what happened: TEXT GOES HERE
    Any evidence you have:TEXT GOES HERE
    Frequently Asked Questions

I was killed by a hacker but have no evidence, what should I do?
    Contact any in game staff members. If none are online, hop on the IRC/TeamSpeak to get the hacker banned immediately. After that post a refund request and have whomever administrator that banned the hacker post on the request. If the hacker left and wasn't banned, give the administrator his name to look out for and continue with the request. If you have no evidence and no staff members to vouch for you then don't expect the request to be always be accepted.
    How do I find out my Player ID?
    You can find out your Player ID by simply launching Arma 2: Operation Arrowhead. You then click on "Player Profile" on the main menu screen. Once you've done that find your profile and click "Edit". You will then see a large number at the bottom of the dialog box.
    [​IMG]

The item I lost is one other then the topic name:
    If it's something other then a vehicle, item, or weapon then simply put "Other" in the brackets and explain what it is in the proper section section.

I was globally banned? What does this mean?
    You were banned by the ArmA anti-hack, BattlEye. Unfortunately this is out of our hands. FoCo does not deal with global bans, nor are we even capable of doing so.
    More information regarding global bans and BattlEye can be found here.

If you have any further questions regarding refund requests, feel free to send a personal message to myself or any other staff member and we'll help you as much as we can.​

Last edited: Sep 3, 2014
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.