Possible abuse of Stefan.

Discussion in 'Archive' started by Carveso, Sep 19, 2014.
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Carveso

Carveso New Member

Alright, me and some friends were around at an AI camp. We managed to kill a member of [ORT] there and waited in the tree-line in case some other [ORT] members would show up. After waiting for a while Stefan showed up in an armored Vodnik. As soon as we killed Stefan I went to get the key from his body, but once I checked his body I noticed there wasn't any key on him. I checked the Vodnik instead, expecting it to be open as you obviously can't lock it without a key. But it was locked and no, he didn't lock it before he went there as you can't exit a locked vehicle so ..

I spent a lot of time checking the bodies (AI) around Stefan to check if he left the key on one of those bodies, once I was done checking all the bodies I got killed at the situation, no key was found.

I'm pretty sure Stefan used his 'moderator powers' (instead of using the key as he didn't have it on him) to get in the locked Vodnik and then drove to this situation. I can't think of any other possibility how this could happen.

2. Stefan

Stefan Member

Situation was handled with Jeronix already. Their things were refunded as I didn't realize I locked the Vodnik with the button instead of the key itself. I had more than one key on me, so I didn't know which one was the Vodnik, so I placed them all inside.

3. Blankeh

Blankeh FoCo ArmA Management

Logs will be checked.

4. Carveso

Carveso New Member

What exactly are you going to check? As he just said he 'accidentally' used his powers to lock the vehicle?

Could you please tell us the whole story here like you did in the server so I can properly answer this? Such as how 'didn't you realize'? Could you state step by step what you did when you were on your way to the camp with your Vodnik?

5. Stefan

Stefan Member

I'll point it out again in detail. We were going to Fantastix's location because he was taking fire. I had about 3 or so different keys in my toolbelt, so I placed them all inside of the Vodnik. As I approached, I got out of the Vodnik and I was pressing "W" as I got out, so I pressed the lock button as well while I was doing so, which I admitted after the 20 minutes of Carveso and Jeronix waiting for the opportunity to accuse me of abusing my powers. LT Crawford was already waiting on a hill for you and you OBVIOUSLY waited until you noticed that you were losing the entire time. You would have been shot while you were looting the bodies, just as one of you shot me while I was looting Fantastix's body. Swizz says that you were all in a Skype call, which I don't doubt that you and Jeronix yourselves were in a Skype call, although Swizz is saying that he wasn't involved, so that is irrelevant. You blatantly waited until you ran out of chances to continue going to the same spot, which you did three times anyways. Crawford, myself and Fantastix were in the TeamSpeak channel, and they can both confirm that I said absolutely nothing about intentionally locking the Vodnik using any moderator powers.

We were simply going to the same spot as you, which you were fully aware of considering the fact you killed us there about two to three times. Blankeh said he is going to be checking the logs, and I'm sure that he'll realize that it wasn't intentional. Also, as far as I am concerned, Swizz could have asked me himself if I had locked it with moderator powers if he was in the Skype call with you the "whole time" as you claim.

6. Jeronix

Jeronix New Member

After returning the Vodnik, there wasn't a single key except the one for the vodnik in it. So because you were refunding it, you first took the keys out of it from your other vehicles? That doesn't make any sense at all.

I remember a situation a few days ago with War and Airborne as well, which said you probably abused by teleporting to them after you died, I wasn't there so I'm not exactly sure what happened, however it does seem weird to me that this both happened in a few days between eachother. I believe they would still report it, otherwise if logs of it could be checked, I could specify when that was or describe what I've read in global chat.

7. Carveso

Carveso New Member

All I wanted to know is how it was possible that the Vodnik was locked without a key being present.
    Well, you just stated you used your moderator powers to lock it. That's all I wanted to know.
    What is going to be checked in the logs by the way?

8. Stefan

Stefan Member

Smithy handled that "report" himself and there was nothing wrong with the situation. Yes, I took the keys of the other vehicles out from the Vodnik and I left its key inside of it. How would you know which vehicle the keys go to/where those vehicles are anyway?

9. Stefan

Stefan Member

Sorry I didn't catch that earlier. I had a red key on my body, which you didn't loot for some reason? Regardless, you were refunded all of the items you had during the situation. Blankeh is more than free to do whatever he deems necessary.

10. Carveso

Carveso New Member

I checked your body over 4 times completly to be absolutely sure you had no key on you. You also already said you used your powers to lock the vehicle ..
    There was a red key on my body though, which I looted from Fantastix. That key belonged to the SUV.

11. Fantastix

Fantastix New Member

I got my SUV and went for the mission. I got there, downed the AIs and went in. Stefan & Crawford were already on their way when I got shot down, they got there right after that.

Crawford told Stefan to shut up when he said he got there, so all of us went silent. Then Stefan got killed and Crawford shot down Cervaso. Then shot down Jeronix. Cervaso came back, got shot down again, as well as Jeronix. Then, after each of them got shot down twice, they asked for the key and also indirectly accused us of buying the Vodnik in a non-legit way.

Whole scene was because of the Vodnik. At the end, they took both, the Vodnik and the SUV. I'm pretty sure they got what they wanted/needed and more.
    I'm also more than sure that it's easy to press "2" instead of "W" when you are in a hurry, in a situation like that.

12. Stefan

Stefan Member

Exactly with both of those. Crawford was killing them as they had been trying to loot our bodies let alone get inside of a vehicle that is not armored (being the SUV), so it's clearly a situation where you're implying "If I can't win, you can't win".

13. Blankeh

Blankeh FoCo ArmA Management

Seems to me this is all just a he said she said bullshit, so I'm not gonna stand for it any longer.
    Stefan, you can refund the keys you took out of the Vodnik, as they were within when you died regardless if they know which accesses which.
    Vodnik was bought by Stefan via Hero Trader which is noted down within logs, so you can abolish the admin abuse shit right now.
    As for accidentally hitting a key by accident, it happens I've done it numerous times, and ended up with enough keys to start a key cutting shop.
    And finally, you guys seem more than happy to take a "illegitimate" vehicle, so it can't all be crap now can it?

Closed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.