Official No-Build Zone Regulations [SEPT/03/2014]

Discussion in 'FoCo ArmA DayZ Epoch' started by Blair, Sep 2, 2014.
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Blair

Blair FoCo ArmA Management

[​IMG]
    Official FoCo DayZ No-Build Zone Regulations

Please keep in mind, the region of no-build zones are subject to change at any given time with no notice given. If you build in any no-build zone then your base is subject to removal with no refund given. If you have any concerns you may contact myself or any other staff member.
    Administrators words are final.

Buildings you may not build in or around:

• Hospitals
    • Supermarkets
    • Barracks
    • Airfield
    • Fire-Stations
    • Medical/Military Tents
    • Gas Stations
    • Spawn Areas
    • Any large cities
    • Trader Cities
    • Any important loot spawns

Hospitals:
    You may build 450 meters from the hospital as long as it is not in any large city.

Supermarkets:
    You may build 450 meters from the supermarket as long as it is not in any large city.

Barrack:
    You may build 600 meters from the barrack as long as it is not in any large city.

Airfields:
    You may build 600 meters from the outer perimeter wall of any airfield.

Fire-Stations:
    You may build 300 meters from the fire-station as long as it is not in any large city.

Gas Stations:
    You may build 200 meters from the medical/military tent as long as it is not in any large city.

Spawn Areas:
    You may build 400 meters from the spawn areas as long as it is not in any large city and does not have a vantage to spawn sniping new spawns.

Trader Cities:
    You may build 400 meters from the perimeter of the Safezone as long as it is not in any large city and does not have a way of camping the city itself.

Any important loot spawns:
    This includes any large loot spawns that you may find or encounter that we may have missed on this post.

Buildings you may build in or around:

• Barns
    • Small city town-houses
    • Hunter Towers
    • Any other small buildings/towers

If you have any further questions or comments about this list, you may contact myself or any other staff member and we will assist you to our highest capabilities. If you have any suggestions for the no-build regulations, feel free to send myself a Personal Message and I will forward it to the team.

Last edited: Sep 3, 2014
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.