Buyable Lock boxes and Combination locks

Discussion in 'Suggestions Section' started by jukzeh, Sep 24, 2014.
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. jukzeh

jukzeh New Member

Should be able to buy Lock boxes and Combination locks at the trader imo,
    5, 10-oz gold each sounds good to me? Pretty irritating to have to grind zombies to get combo locks, and I'd like a smaller alternative than the safe so new people can get a secure place to store things without knowing they've lost everything when they die.
    What yall think?

2. pEar

pEar New Member

yez plz

I've quit the server because they're so rare to be fair.
    No point building a base without a lock and I don't have the time to go around looking for one.

3. Stefan

Stefan Member

An alternative to that, if you could consider it one, is to buy the combination locks from other players. I've traded chainsaws in exchange for gold before as an alternative to the buy/sell system that's already in place. Not sure if that would be something for you to consider if this isn't bought any further.

4. Smithy

Smithy FoCo ArmA Management

They're not that rare. You just need to look in the right places. When I get back from university, I'll add Combination Locks & LockBoxes for sale.

5. Smithy

Smithy FoCo ArmA Management

Combination locks have been added. LockBoxes not yet as the prices need adjusting and I want to look into storage methods.