Ban Appeal!

Discussion in 'Ban/Warn Appeals' started by Knipex, Nov 27, 2014.
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. Knipex

Knipex New Member

In-Game Name: None..
    Banned/Warned by: I wish I knew
    Reason for Ban/Warn: ^^
    Screenshot: None
    Story: So, hi. I don't know what to say but yeah I tried to log on FocoTDM and apparently it says 'You're banned from this server'. I don't even know why. To be honest I've heard of this server a lot and saw few videos on YouTube and I decide to try it, but apparently I'm banned lol. Well anyways It has to be mentioned that few months back, I also tried to join LS-RP, unfortunately, my IP was flagged as banned, I don't know why. The thing is that I get one or two new IPs daily. I tried hard to get my issue solved with LS-RP but in the ban appeal they told me they don't know why and they told me to appeal it again in 1 month so I gave up. But yeah. I'd like to know the reason why I'm banned from FocoTDM...

Edit: - Not even sure if this is a correct section to Appeal my ban from FocoTDM, so pardon me.

2. Jackson

Jackson New Member

3. Jackson

Jackson New Member

anyone can tell me how to appeal also, LOL.

4. Sgt.Golden

Sgt.Golden New Member

It sounds like you are talking about the TDM server, go to their forums and post a ban appeal there

http://forum.focotdm.com