Ban Appeal

Discussion in 'Ban/Warn Appeals' started by Lofton, Sep 3, 2014.
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. Lofton

Lofton New Member

So, there was a hacker on the server. I did /admins to check if there were admins online. As far as I remember I did it twice. There weren't any, so I wrote /ban for no reason in particular, I was just kind of pissed off because the hacker was ruining the fun. After that I went AFK and when I came back it said I was banned for "Possible speedhacks/Using admin commands". Well, first of all, I wasn't using any hacks. You can ask other people that were in the server but I saw someone told it in the chat too when I scrolled up, I wasn't hacking, it was some Josue guy. Other than that, I'm really sorry for using /ban, I was just pissed because of the hacker and didn't really mean to do anything in particular. I'd like to get unbanned because I'm a honest player and I don't use any sort of cheat, nor do I break server rules. On my time on LS-RP I only got one ajail which was almost two years ago and that's it. Thanks for reading.

2. St3fan[NL]

St3fan[NL] New Member

Unbanned.