Ban Appeal Guidelines

Discussion in 'Ban Appeal Section' started by Blair, Aug 30, 2014.
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Blair

Blair FoCo ArmA Management

[​IMG]
    Ban Appeal Guidelines

If you feel as if you've been wrongly banned then you may appeal your ban in this section. Keep in mind however that you're responsible for your CD key. If you've been globally banned by BattlEye then we have no control over that, you'll need to appeal the global ban to BattlEye themselves. More information on global bans can be found here.

The title of your topic should be in the following format:
    Code:
    PlayerName [Banning-Admins-Name]
    Example: krisk [Blair]

The format used in the thread itself should be as followed:
    Code:
    [B]Ingame Name: [/B]TEXT GOES HERE
    [B]Player ID: [/B]TEXT GOES HERE
    [B]IP: [/B]TEXT GOES HERE
    [line]
    [/line]
    [B]Date & Time of Ban: [/B]TEXT GOES HERE
    [B]Admin whom banned you: [/B]TEXT GOES HERE (Leave blank if unknown)
    [B]Ban Reason: [/B]TEXT GOES HERE
    [line]
    [/line]
    [B]In depth explanation of what happened: [/B]TEXT GOES HERE
    [B]Why do you feel you should be unbanned: [/B]TEXT GOES HERE[/SIZE][/FONT]
    Ingame Name: TEXT GOES HERE
    Player ID: TEXT GOES HERE
    IP: TEXT GOES HERE

Date & Time of Ban: TEXT GOES HERE
    Admin whom banned you: TEXT GOES HERE (Leave blank if unknown)
    Ban Reason: TEXT GOES HERE

In depth explanation of what happened: TEXT GOES HERE
    Why do you feel you should be unbanned: TEXT GOES HERE

Frequently Asked Questions

I was randomly banned, I don't know what to do?
    Well, the ban was obviously for a reason. However, you may post a ban appeal in the ban appeals section on our forums.
    With that being said, you'll find out the exact reason you were banned and also have a chance at possibly being unbanned if the staff member deems fit.
    How do I find out my Player ID?
    You can find out your Player ID by simply launching Arma 2: Operation Arrowhead. You then click on "Player Profile" on the main menu screen. Once you've done that find your profile and click "Edit". You will then see a large number at the bottom of the dialog box.
    [​IMG]
    How do I find out my IP address?
    It's extremely simple, go to this website and you'll see in plain view at the top of the screen your IP address.
    The staff member whom banned me abused his powers:
    If this is the case then you'll need to forward a report to any management team member for them to forward the report off to the rest. Any case of administrative abuse is heavily investigated and reviewed by each staff member of the management team. If you have a report against a management member then you'll need to send a message to krisk.
    I don't know who banned me though? How do I find out?
    If you're unsure of who banned you then continue with the appeal but simply say that you're unaware as to whom banned you. The ban will be further looked into and we'll pull out the ban logs to check.

I was globally banned? What does this mean?
    You were banned by the ArmA anti-hack, BattlEye. Unfortunately this is out of our hands. FoCo does not deal with global bans, nor are we even capable of doing so.
    More information regarding global bans and BattlEye can be found here.

If you have any further questions regarding bans, feel free to send a personal message to myself and I'll help you as much as I can.​

Last edited: Sep 2, 2014
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.