As the topic got closed.

Discussion in 'Archive' started by Carveso, Sep 19, 2014.
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Carveso

Carveso New Member

Never got a chance to reply on you.

I don't know where you read the part that I claimed them to have an illegitimate vehicle?
    "And finally, you guys seem more than happy to take a "illegitimate" vehicle, so it can't all be crap now can it?"

All I said is that he probably used his powers to drive the vehicle instead of using a key.
    All I asked for was an explanation about how the situation was possible, as I can't (un)lock my vehicle without a key.

Too bad you obviously didn't even read my part of the story and this is all done with 'an accident'. Oh well.

I don't really understand why you needed to bitch on me that badly in your reply though, as I said, all I asked for was an explanation how this could happen.

2. Stefan

Stefan Member

I don't see a need for your disrespectful attitude. Blankeh spoke with me about it and I explained it to him privately, and no, we will not give you any logs of the conversation. He has explained that he has done the same before (quite a few times as well). If he did not read your part of the story, then he wouldn't have checked the topic, would he? I can't use moderator powers to turn the engine on of a vehicle, if that's what you're implying, nor can I repair it using my powers. Do us a favor and lose the disrespectful attitude. The situation was handled and explained, and you've been given what you should have had.

3. Carveso

Carveso New Member

Nevermind, just didn't know that asking for a explanation was disrespectful. I just hope you won't accidentally use your commands in the future again.

4. Stefan

Stefan Member

I'll give you a warning for your attitude as well. That'll be warning one of three. Third warning is a temporary ban.

5. Blair

Blair FoCo ArmA Management

Archiving this as Stefan has handled it.
    If you have any problems with me archiving it, message me directly, if not, have a wonderful day.

EDIT: Actually, now that I look at it your topic was closed by Blankeh for a legitimate reason and at his own discretion. Forum account will be receiving a warning as you posted a second topic when the exact same situation was already handled and closed. No "new" information was posted either.
    Warning point is set to expire in one month.

Refer to: http://forum.focogaming.com/index.php?threads/possible-abuse-of-stefan.71/

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.